Lexmark Printer Offline Windows 10, 11 | Lexmark Printer Offline Mac
Whether you're using Windows or Mac, there's an answer for you.
You may also seek assistance with:
• Problem with Printer Quality
• Error with a paper jam
• Strange Printer Error Codes
Lexmark Printer Offline Error Symptoms
Stop yelling, "Why is my Lexmark printer down?" And, consider the reasons listed below to understand easily what you need to troubleshoot and what you need to avoid in the near future.
1. Driver Issues - If your printer's driver is incompatible with your system, you have installed a corrupt driver, or the drivers are not properly installed on your device, you will see error messages such as Printer offline.
2. Offline Mode - In rare cases, the printer's properties are automatically set to Offline. So, if you want to see if the same issue is bothering you, go to Devices and Printers and right-click on the Printer device to select Properties.
If you have the option 'Printer Offline' enabled, it is time to disable it.
3. Hardware Faults - Aside from software issues, the printer's hardware can also cause an offline error. So, if your printer is no longer printing, troubleshoot it from your computer system.
If you see an error message 'No communication', repair your printer.
4. Weak Connectivity - Your printer may appear to be offline due to damaged cables, faulty wiring, or port issues. Aside from that, if your device has outdated or incompatible drivers, the problem of an offline printer will persist.
So, look for the aforementioned causes one by one.
|Créer un livre||rohnwhisley888||6 mars 2023 17:03:10|
Il y a une erreur de communication avec le serveur Booktype. Nous ne savons pas actuellement où est le problème.
Vous devriez rafraîchir la page.